Job ID: AM-CV-04-18-5-2018
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Senior Systems Adminstrator
- At least nine (9) years of Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general maintenance.
- Experience leading teams of administrators and interfacing with user communities and technical customers.
At least 5 years of experience with cross platform system administration (Linux, Solaris, Windows).
- Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux desktop systems, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels)
- Ability to write Perl and/or Shell scripts.
- Experience using NIS, LDAP, SIMP or Active Directory for cross platform management.
- Experience with server virtualization.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/OpenStack) technologies.
- Knowledge of Ansible or Puppet for software deployment/configuration management.
- Experience managing power, space and cooling issues.
- Familiarity with the installation and configuration in a FOSS/COTS/GOTS environment.
- Understanding of how Java, C/CC++, DBMS, and Perl work together.
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
- Experience developing Cyber Network Graph analytics.
- Experience with Streams processing frameworks including Spark, Storm and/or Info Sphere Streams.
- Experience with Big Data Analytics.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Accumulo, HBase, and MongoDB