Job ID: AM-AFP-03-18-5-2018
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
A Principal Software Engineer on Analytic Framework will be responsible for tuning, hardening and scaling a topic model. The ideal candidate will have NoSQL database and software development background. The task will involve working with a small team of highly qualified engineers to utilize Docker Containers, in an effort to scale, harden, and tune a model that utilizes MongoDB. Candidates must have experience with Docker containerization. Experience with Java, Ruby on Rails, or Python is desired, but not required for this task.
- At least fifteen (15) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least eight (8) years developing software using the Java programming language. At least six (6) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last eight (8) years
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Semantic Search, Docker Containerization, MongoDB engineering, elastic search, content extraction, and VMware.
- Experience utilizing MongoDB Enterprise with encryption.
- Experience developing in Java, Ruby on Rails, or Python is a plus.